13. Mai 2024, 18:35 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Autor Thema: Share Your Replays!  (Gelesen 91671 mal)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
Re: Share Your Replays!
« Antwort #75 am: 10. Jan 2016, 02:22 »
Another great 2v2. Isengard(me) Dwarves/Iron Hills(DarkRadek) Rohan(Draco100000) and Rohan(Haman). This is a long game, but it shows how difficult it can be for Rohan to win if they don't finish the job early on.
At the final of this match i got the rohirrim tents, and i couldnt get the armor upgrade and the shield upgrade. The improved tent should give it to them but they dont get it so they still having really low health and become useless in late game. So pls fix this and maybe lategame with rohan wouldnt be so damn hard.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #76 am: 10. Jan 2016, 18:23 »
This belongs in Rohan Bug Reports Draco :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #77 am: 10. Jan 2016, 23:49 »
My goodness what a game! Yes, there were a couple of mistakes, but they were very few and for the sake of not frustrating Kryptik, I'll refrain from stating them :P. The level of play is high, so new players could definetely learn a couple of things or tricks from this replay.

There were some epic ''WTF'' moments as well for me, like:

And some others, but mostly these I found quite entertaining.

I can only say this: http://i.imgur.com/KYrrHop.png

Cheers!
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #78 am: 11. Jan 2016, 03:05 »
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'll keep posting any epic games I get. Also, the Rohan domination of EG happens very often in my games. Finally, let me know in a PM what mistakes you noticed, I'm quite curious :P
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jan 2016, 03:13 von Elite KryPtik »
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #79 am: 11. Jan 2016, 14:06 »

These things to what made the game super enjoyable for me. :) I'm really glad you liked it.  Credit to my teammate, Draco100000, for the amazing teamplay.  1. And 2. Were the most fun things to do in the game for me.
Overall, a great game, would ove to do more.  I'm also glad I'm getting better at playing Rohan. 

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #80 am: 11. Jan 2016, 15:20 »
@Haman, my pleasure mate, my pleasure.

To Kryptik: I would send this to you via PM, but I thought I'd place it here, because I thought it wass the only mistake really worth mentioning.

Looking forward to see more of them gents, they always help in improving my game and the game of others, if they watch it, that is.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Mor ho!

• Hobbit
« Antwort #81 am: 12. Jan 2016, 12:35 »
Hello, in this replay you can see battle between me(Mor ho!) Isengard versus Sawman- Mordor. Mordor took 2 outposts, isengard built Steelwork. In late game mordor killed Gollum and got the ring. How will it end?
Enjoy your watching!!!
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

DarkRadek

• Hobbit
« Antwort #82 am: 12. Jan 2016, 14:07 »
Hey.
Here you can see some ffa with 5 players in late game there is nice fight Lorien vs Mordor so check it and see who win  ;)

Mor ho!

• Hobbit
« Antwort #83 am: 18. Jan 2016, 14:40 »
Hello guys! We had very funny ffa. Full of interesting battles. Players: Me(Dvarwes), DarkRadek(Isengard), AnDyBranDy(Mordor), nameless(Isengard), Glemli(Mordor), Leander( Gondor) . In the end stayed dvarwes, mordor and isen. Guess who won :)
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #84 am: 21. Jan 2016, 23:52 »
Here is an epic 3v3 game, between myself(Gondor), DarkRadek(Isengard), Bauglir(Isengard) vs Haman(Gondor), Roknar(Isengard) and Halba(Mordor).

There was so much action in this game frankly I can't cover it all, but I can say that Bauglir was a noob, and fed Radek all his money, while I took on 2 players by myself. There is everything in this game, army of the dead, word of power, fires of isengard, all the other late game spells, Ring Heroes the whole 9 yards. It is also a very long replay, so grab some popcorn :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #85 am: 24. Jan 2016, 05:31 »
Got a decent 2v2 here. Unfortunately, the people we were up against were not as good as me and my teammate, but this game does demonstrate how strong Isengards early game is because of wildmen spam. Enjoy :)

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #86 am: 24. Jan 2016, 21:04 »
Fun 1v1 mordor vs gondor, the ring was used a few times great battle though enjoy

Sefie1999AD

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #87 am: 25. Jan 2016, 12:47 »
Does anyone have a replay with an Iron Hills player? Whenever someone plays as the Dwarves in the replays I've watched here, they seem to choose Ered Luin or Erebor as their subfaction.

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #88 am: 25. Jan 2016, 21:37 »
Here a long (55 minutes) and funny 4v4 on River Ardon.

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #89 am: 5. Feb 2016, 17:47 »
Hi all^^
This is the first replay I share, and I also must admit that I've been crushed by a friend T_T
In fact, I'd like a suggestion: I was Isengard, he was Mordor, on Eastfold. Could you watch the replay and see what did I got wrong? I think I guessed some things I did wrong, but I'd like to have other opinions, too^^